Skip to main content

First Challenge in a Long While!


I haven't completed a challenge for years now so thought it was about time I had a go. Decided on the Papertake Weekly Challenge as it was the first challenge I ever did when I first discovered blogland! The theme is "new somethings" and I've decided to go with new stash!

I am just loving the Kenny K Collection from Whimsy and have managed to acquire a couple with my Christmas cash. I've used Club Kid and coloured her with Promarkers - I've spent ages trawling YouTube for Promarker tutorials for skin and hair as I was never very adventurous when it came to colouring. However, my fine nibs for my Promarkers haven't arrived yet so I've gone over a bit but just ignore them lol!

The photo isn't wonderful as I've taken it this evening with bad light, however, will keep on practicing as my present to myself this Christmas was a new camera as I long to be able to take a half decent photograph of anything!


Comments

debby4000 said…
Love your gorgeous cute card Jo.
luv
Debby
Jackie said…
I love your card Mrs.

I'm witing for fine nibs to come too as I can't colour little bits with the normal nibs, I make a mess.

I really must get some work done now. Take care. xx
fairymadjo said…
hi jo ,
your colouring is a amazing stunning card huggs jo x
Ribbon Girl said…
Nice to have you back Jo! - and thanks for joining in with your fab card for the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.