Skip to main content

Chill Out!

I meant to post this card a couple of days ago but have only just got around to photographing it as the light has been bad here.  The challenge on CCT this week is Music and Dance so, as I had this image left over from the last card I made, thought I would make use of her and the leftover papers from the card before that.




Supplies: Image is Whimsy coloured with Promarkers, sentiment is The Greeting Farm; Papers are Magnolia; Cardstock Pink Petticoat; Punch SU; Web ribbon I bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and sticky gems are Whiff of Joy.  String was from my stash.

Sorry if the photo is a funny shape but I'm experimenting with iPhoto at the moment to see if it's worth me buying a photo software for my iMac!


Comments

MagsB said…
This is definitely groovy! Great colouring, and I really like the effect of the blue checked paper!

love mags B x
Deb said…
Fantastic card Jo, love the image, she is so perfect for this theme and the papers are fabulous! You just reminded me I must get that SU punch out!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.