Skip to main content

A Card for Little Bro

Besides working, have been busy preparing for Sam's birthday this weekend. The party bags are done now that I've finished the bookmarks (by the way, entered one of them in the High Hopes challenge last week and won!) Just completed a card for Lewis to give to his little brother - Lewis chose the images, his reason being "Sam likes to read". Can't argue with that!




I love this little chap...he's so cute! He's from Magnolia of course, and so is the pile of books. Both have been coloured with Promarkers and added to the card with some d.s. tape and foam pads. Sentiment stamp is from SU and papers, string, buttons and brads are all from my stash. String is from Leann!

Nearly Friday...I am so looking forward to the weekend, even if I am sharing part of it with ten excited eight year olds!







Comments

Heather said…
This is perfect! What an incredible card!
Debi said…
What an awesome card!!! It is so adorable!!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.