Skip to main content

Birthday Cards and a RAK!

So sorry it's taken me so long to photograph the gorgeous cards I received for my birthday, however, had a whole weekend of scrapping which in any other circumstances would be really enjoyable. However, think you know what I'm like when I have a deadline to complete a scrapbook! Anyway, Lewis's London book had to be handed in yesterday (Monday) and of course on Friday evening we had only completed approximately two pages!! I had to work Saturday morning so once I got home, it was all systems go and spent the entire weekend working on it. Sunday morning I was up at 7.30 am and didn't get to bed until 12.45 when I had finished it!! I'm afraid I can't show you any photos for a couple of weeks as being the dozey mare that I am, I forgot to photograph it and believe me I was not in the mood for taking pictures at quarter to one in the morning lol!!

Back to those beautiful cards I received.....here they are......

















Denise also very kindly sent me one of her Whimsy stamps - the giraffe and so many stamped images - thank you Denise, that really is so nice of you - and thank you also to Jose for your 'enclosure' - much appreciated!


Last but certainly not least, I received this gorgeous card from Clare which was part of a RAK. Sorry I haven't photographed it all but there were images, card, flowers, etc. Thank you so much Clare, it really was so sweet of you :)




Comments

Holy Cow!! How lucky you are!! What a gorgeous collection of cards here! :)
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Sounds like a busy weekend, but fun too! Happy that my card arrived, hope it wasn't too late after your special day. Have a great week Jo, speak soon. :)
nessy said…
oh wow jo ~what beautiful cards you had for your birthday from your friends!
sounds like you had a very busy weekend ~ should have got going on that earlier girly!!!.. i know one of those jobs to do tomorrow!!
hope you are ok
hugs, vanessa xx
Ila said…
Wow!! these are all Gorgeous RAKs!!...Have a Lovely Weekend Jo!!...Hugs, Ila
jennyv said…
Beautiful cards. Great job!!!!
Frances said…
Hi Jo,

have been around lurking just not commenting as much these days ;) Hope you had a good birthday and I'm 'last minute.com' too when it comes to deadlines! I'm sure the scrapbook looks amazing- look forward to seeing it when it gets back! Fran x
Anonymous said…
hi mum grat blog but can i still please have a dog please?

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.