Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Leaping Juliette!

I love High Hopes stamps and have been meaning to join in with their challenges each week but just haven't had the time. However, made a real effort this week and finally managed it! The challenge this week is to use lace on your card so this is my effort.







I've used Leaping Juliette and coloured her with Promarkers, papers are My Minds Eye and K & Co, sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs and the embellishments are from my stash. Don't know what happened to the colour of the clip in the photo but it does actually match in real life!!


Thanks for all you wishes, I'm feeling alot better now....just have to try and shift the headache!





10 comments:

Jose said...

Gorgeous card Jo, the colours sre great, love the lace too.
Jose xx

Annie said...

Hi Jo! hope the headache is getting better. love your card with that ballet dancing hippo and you have the perfect text for her! very pretty in pink. hugs, annie x

nessy said...

amazing card jo ~love that image and the colours are just perfect ~what a scrummy flower!!
glad you are feeling better
vanessa xx

Debi said...

An adorable card!! You truly did a beautiful job of coloring her. Excellent color choices too!

Natalie said...

Jo this is gorgeous, I love how you have added the sentiment. x

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the paper, the image and little sentiment! hugs, Moni

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh darling this is!! I love it!!! ;)

debby4000 said...

What a little cutie, the lace really sets it off.
Glad the headache is getting better.

Viv said...

Hi Jo. I've neglected you and I've smacked my wrist! you've done some amazing stuff while I've been AWOL and I LOVE this latest one.
That broderie anglais is perfect!
Love the whole LO and that little clip is lovely accent.
Hope you're feeling lots better today.
Viv xx

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous Jo!! I love this little dancer...your coloring and the lovely lace!!..Hugs, Ila