Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Friday Sketchers (well, nearly!)

While I had the Panduro images and SU paper out yesterday, thought I would have a go at doing a few cards at a time which I've always had the best intentions to do but never really managed it! Anyway, loved the sketch on Friday Sketchers this week so thought I would use that for one of the cards. However, it was only when I was adding the link that I noticed I'd left off the two embellishments at the bottom - whoops!!


This card has been made with the little flower girl image and have used the same supplies as yesterday apart from the Sakura glitter pen on the petals of the flower. I've got two more images coloured in so no doubt you'll be seeing much of the same quite soon!!

Big apologies yet again for not visiting your blogs but I'm way behind on that front but will endeavour to catch up.



12 comments:

Stampingcaz said...

I love this paper too... and I have that set ;0) we have the same tastes.

Cazx

Erin... said...

Super cute Jo!!! The oodles are perfect for that super sweet image:)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet Jo! Love the papers and the bright cheerful colors. Adorable image too, perfectly colored. :)

nessy said...

oh mega cute jo , glad to see your mojo is back ~adorable card
hugs,vanessa xx
will be intouch very soon have pennies for you :~)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I love the cute image and papers. Congratulations on passing your exams

Debi said...

Adorable card! So cute!! You did an awesome job on it!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Very awesome design!! I really love that sweet and yummy paper!! :)

Kari said...

Adorable! I love this card! Such a sweet image! Great colors too!

Annie said...

fabby card Jo and love those papers. at least you managed the sketch - I've tried twice and both times it ended up in the bin! I do so struggle with odd anges and layers. hugs, annie x

Glitter Monkey said...

What another cutie! Loving this paper babes. As for the blogging - sod it!! Sometimes you ARE allowed a life. Lol Lynn ♥

Friday Sketcher Design Team said...

What a pretty card and image :-)
Love the papers too.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Sorry I am so late, but it takes so much time to comment on more than 200 participants! Love to see what you did with my sketch! Beautiful card! Great brigh colors and cute Pandora image. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers! Love,
Jacqueline