Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Finley!

The theme on Stamp Something this week is 3D somethings and I felt really bad that I couldn't join in with the DT work because of yet more personal problems!! However, Finley, the little boy next door is celebrating his birthday today so wanted to give him a few sweets with his card so decided on this.

The template is from My Timeless Templates and is so simple to make. Just used some DP from Pebbles Inc., acetate, whole punch, gingham ribbon from stash and a stamp from Cats Life Press.

Will show the card I made him at a later date as I've used it for a little competition and waiting to hear the results.




Comments

This is so sweet!! What a great idea for a little boy!! :) TFS!
Annie said…
great gift idea Jo and I bet it was delicious! hugs, annie x
nessy said…
wonderful gift jo ~cannot wait to see the card !!
vanessa xx
ps paul has gone to work without taking "your" envelope ~ so will be posted tomorrow ~what do you expect from men????~so sorry!!
Jose said…
Lovely present... lets hope when you show us the card it has been a winner.
Jose xx
mar1ene said…
Fab Jo.. looks good enough to eat!

Hugs, Marlene x
Sam said…
What a great idea. Good luck with the competition.
Sam x
Kari said…
Very cute! What a great idea! Can't wait to see the card too!
Debi said…
What a neat present for a little boy!! You did a great job on it!! Such a sweet gift! Good luck on the competition!!
Zoe said…
This is great, what a lovely little gift!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.