Skip to main content

Meet Kaitlin

Just a quick posting as I've got Sam home ill.....poor little soul has caught one of the many bugs going around and has not been himself at all. However, he's now beginning to liven up and has started to eat again. All being well, he should be able to go back to school tomorrow.

Back to the card - I was kindly given this stamp by Jo for my birthday back in June and have only just got round to inking her up, so thanks Jo, it really was generous of you!

The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and has been coloured with Promarkers. Cardstock is Bazzill and papers are from Dawn. Sentiment is from Penny Black, flower is Prima and brad is from my stash. Wow, that was short and sweet!

Must go and tidy the kitchen now as the Hairdresser will be here soon to cut the boys' hair. Hope you're enjoying a warmer Monday than down here.



Comments

Jose said…
Lovely card Jo, just emailed you, hope Sam is feeling better soon.
Love Jose xx
nessy said…
wonderful card jo, love the apers and that image is super cute!!
hope sam is feeling better ~horrible when they are ill
vanessa xx
Donalda's Blog said…
Oh she is such an adorable stamp dear. So beautiful colored. Hope he gets better soon dear. I know he feels bad I have had the same thing. Hugs to him
Natalie said…
Great card, love the colours. I hope Sam feels better soon. x
Debi said…
This is so adorable!!! Love it!! You did a wonderful job on it!
Lesley said…
this is just 2 cute...hehehe...love it xxx
Frances said…
very cute Jo! Hope Sam gets better soon. xx
Claudia Rosa said…
oh jo...what a super pretty card.
Donalda gave me once a image from that stamp.. i must try that too
hugs
claudia
Zoe said…
Lovely Card, I Love those papers!
debby4000 said…
Oh this is gorgeous, fab colours and cute stamp. Hope Sam is on the mend soon.
Andrea, said…
Fab card Jo and I love the stamps, she is so cute. I hope Sam will be feeling better soon.
ink'n'rubba said…
that's a cute image you have on this fabby card! I hope Sam will be feeling better very soon. hugs, annie x
Erin... said…
Super cute Jo!! Hugs to your little man, it's no fun being sick!
Kari said…
Super sweet card! Kaitlin is soo cute! Fantastic color combo too!
Shary said…
Cute image and a lovely card. Love the colours you have used and your colouring is fab.
Jules said…
Great card, love the colour combination and such a cute image!
Julie said…
lovely card, great colours and such a cute image
Deb said…
beautiful card, love the adorable image and pretty papers

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.