Monday, 3 November 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged recently by Vanessa and Jilli, so here goes!

THINGS I LOVE
  • Tony
  • Lewis
  • Sam........simple as that!

THINGS I DON'T LOVE

  • Grunter (sorry, private joke!)
  • Lies
  • Deceit
  • Rude people
  • Snobs - people who pretend to be something that they're not.

FAVOURITE FOOD/DRINK

  • Cold dry white wine
  • Curry
  • Prawn Crackers
  • Egg and chips
  • Custard

SONGS ON MY PLAYLIST/IPOD

I have a playlist with a few songs on but my taste is vast and varied and really depends on what mood I'm in - particularly love anything that I can dance to!

My turn to pass it on so I'm choosing Sue, Jose and Jackie - sorry ladies but interested to hear what you have to say!


6 comments:

Jackie said...

Cheers mate.........snort snort :))

Erin... said...

I get the joke!!!!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Ahhhh grunter!! You're too funny!

Hope you're having a good week. Hugs!:)

Supermum said...

Whoooha....thanks for that!! Blimey...I'll give it some thought and post shortly!!!
Sue. x

Jackie said...

Done your tag :))

nessy said...

..... i can see pigs flying!!! funny that!!
wonderful ~great to read!
vanessa xx