Skip to main content

Christmas Gifts

These are the last of my makes for Christmas...a few Christmas presents.

First off, I made a couple of hearts for two of my Sisters and managed to sneak a third in for myself!




Next on the list was a plaque for one of my Sisters for her Craft Room (I have one of these for myself as well but haven't made it up yet!).


I also made a couple of Fairy Doors for my Great Nieces who are six and eight.  I wasn't sure how they would react to them but apparently, they absolutely loved them and wanted to know if there were any fairies behind the doors!

Very slightly different, but here's Lola's with the lights off and on...



...and Ruby's with the lights off and on!




Finally, another Christmas box decoration which a friend asked me to make after seeing the one I made recently...






Unfortunately, I didn't complete all the decorations I have to make but hopefully, will make them over the coming months so it's not such a rush for Christmas 2017!





Comments

Denise Fletcher said…
Love these Xmas boxes! Beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.