Skip to main content

Catch Up Time!

It's been a bit of a battle getting ready for Christmas this year as I had to have an operation at the beginning of December which took longer than anticipated to recover from.  However, I made it, even if I was still making Christmas decorations on Christmas Eve!

This post is to share the different designs of cards I made...



After seeing this card demonstrated, I thought it would be relatively straightforward and ideal for batchmaking - how wrong could I be!  So fiddly and took me ages to clean the die each time so settled on six in the end!



I settled for this card for the batchmaking process as being off ill and unable to do much, I found it relaxing to sit with a lap tray colouring.  However, it wasn't without its problems - unfortunately, the only cards I had in this size were not made of super smooth card stock so the alcohol pens had a tendency to bleed!




I love this cute image but my colouring isn't too good!







All of the above are from Which? Craft and I must say the stamps are such good quality and a pleasure to use.  They colour beautifully - used Kuretake watercolour pens with some Kuretake paints for the wings and Pink Petticoat gingham card.



Finally, my favourite!  If I had more time, I would have made a few of these but needed a special card for my best pal and her Husband. Followed Anna Marie's design but decided to add a deer and was very pleased with the result!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.