Skip to main content

Congratulations!

A friend of mine has recently become a Grandmother to a baby girl so made this card for her using my favourite Penny Black stamp. 


Coloured this image with PM's and added some Wink of Stella to the flower and butterfly which doesn't show too well in the photo.  Dies and Embossing Folder are Sue Wilson and sentiment is from Dark Room Door.  I even coloured the ribbon with a Promarker to tone it in with the soft blush card stock!

I'm entering this card in this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge
under the "White plus one" part of the challenge.




Comments

Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Jo :-) the image is adorable, one of my all time faves, and the subtle pinks and die cut border are all so pretty. I am sure your friend will love this :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
debby4000 said…
Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.