Skip to main content

A Little Thank You


Here's a simple card I made for my Son to give to his friend's parents for taking him out last week. The image is from High Hopes coloured with Promarkers, sentiment and punch is SU. Since sorting out my craft room, I put all my scraps of paper and card into a box and have been trying to use that up. Distressed the edges and got my old faithful sewing machine out to stitch the edges. Finally added a bit of glitter pen to the flowers.


Back to work tomorrow after nearly a week off...yuk! although will be glad of the money!



Comments

Mags said…
Another great boy card! I love the lad's grin, he is so sweet! Your papers are gorgeous, too, and congrats for beginning to use up stash! I also have a box of bits, but instead of getting smaller the pile of leftovers just gets bigger!

luv, Mags x
nessy said…
gosh you have been so busy with lots of fab cards and all that cooking ~ hope work went well!!
vanessa xx

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.