Skip to main content

Another Birthday?


Where on earth has the time gone? Can't believe how long it has been since I posted something....usual story though - boys, work, house, plus the fact I was too lazy to charge up my battery in my camera, and then when I did, I couldn't find the lead to load the photos on my laptop! I've been having a "sorting out" time with my crafting stuff and have now almost finished my new craft room - just need a shelf put up and to buy a bookshelf of some sort to stack all my rubber! Anyway, have now {obviously} found the lead to my camera and thought I would share this card which I made for a friend. She wanted a slightly funny one for someone's 40th birthday and this sentiment always does it for me!

The image is High Hopes Dunno Ducky and the sentiment is Penny Black which I have split into two. Mixture of papers (DCWV) and plenty of stitching - thank God I didn't have to post it, it weighed a ton! Thought I'd enter this in the High Hopes Challenge this week where the theme is "Birthdays".

Hope everyone is well and hope to gradually do some bloghopping once I've made a few Christmas cards - haven't even started them yet....eeek!

Comments

nessy said…
wonder where you had been hiding ~under all your stamps needing a shelf!!!so where is your craftroom then??? (under the stairs? kicked sam out of his room??? or some large wooden house at the end of your garden with a sea view??)LOL!
love this birthday card ~ bit of fun for your friends 40th ~ beautifully made!!
don`t make it too long for some more blogging!!
vanessa xx
Jose said…
Another lovely card, and thanks for the email, good to hear you 3 are all well, and busy as usual.
Anonymous said…
Love your card!! You have done an amazing job on it! Glad to see you posting!
debby4000 said…
Oh I love this ducky,fabulous card Jo.
luv
Debby