Skip to main content

Where Did That Week Go?!!!

Oops! I did promise to post my other card and it's only taken me a week to load it on my blog....the days are flying by so quickly and it's Friday again! Here's the card I made last week for my friend......


I've used Melinda Blowing Kisses from Whiff of Joy and coloured her with PM's with some Sakura glitter pen added to her wings and the hearts. The papers are from my scrap box and the flowers are a mixture from my stash. Added some chipboard numbers and finally, rounded the bottom corners with my SU punch. Oh nearly forgot, added some Papermania sticky gems, a charm from Ebay, and a bit of the usual doodling to frame the image.

Have managed to make a couple more cards this evening so once I've photographed them in the morning, will load them on my blog....just hope it doesn't take me another week to do it lol!

Enjoy your weekend!



Comments

Desire Fourie said…
This is gorgeous. Lovely the teal colours and that flower is beautiful.
Hugs
Desire
nessy said…
oh such a gorgeous card jo ~this is one of my favourite stamps ~ such pretty colours......and that flower is scrummy.
hope all is well with you!
vanessa xx
Linda Elbourne said…
Love the colours on this one Jo ... a great card!
WOWZER!! What a really gorgeous creation!! Love the colors and the flower and charm!! SO SWEET!! HUGS
Sam said…
Great card Jo, love the colours and flowers you have used here.
I can't believe we are more than halfway through the summer holidays already!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sam x
Jose said…
Lovely card Jo, and the colours are just gorgeous
Jose xx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.