Skip to main content

More Sherbert and Happy Birthday Phil!




Here's another card I made with the SU Rainbow Sherbert paper for my Brother's birthday. He was 50 yesterday which was a bit scary - I am the youngest of seven children and Phil is No 6 which means it will be me next who hits 50, however, have got a few years yet, thank God!!





The image is another Whipper Snapper which has been coloured with PM's, some doodling around the edge and '50' stickers added. Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, mounted on Bazzill c.s. cut using SU punch and finally added some Doodlebug ribbon and a couple of brads from my stash. Oops, nearly forgot, rounded the bottom corners with my SU punch.

We've had a lovely lie in this morning so must get on now and sort out the kids and the laundry!


Comments

Debi said…
Adorable card!! The image is so cute! Wonderful colors, pattern paper, and embellishing!! Great job!
My Little Space said…
Gorgeous Card Jo, love those papers !!

Mandy
Ila said…
Super Cute and Fabulous!! your brother will love it!!...Hugs,Ila
Natalie said…
Fab card Jo, I love the image. x
this is fabulous, so very adorable...great coloring!
enjoy *~*
debby4000 said…
This fabulous, brilliant image.
luv
Debby
Heather said…
Jo, this is amazing! Your coloring is perfect and the layout is great for that image. Fabulous card!
Jose said…
Gorgeous fun card, love it
Jose x
LuLu said…
Fab card - loving the bright, fresh colours.
Sarah said…
Fab card Jo! I love the coloured DP you've used.
xx :0)
Holy cow!! This is just too stinkin' gorgeous girl!! I Just adore this sweet image and your coloring is perfect!! ;)
Linda Elbourne said…
I have been a awy from your blog for far too long Jo - this card is wonderful and so are all the others!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.