Skip to main content

PTW Challenge

I haven't taken part in the PTW challenge for a long while unfortunately, and come to think of it, haven't taken part in ANY challenges for ages!! This week's challenge is a fabby sketch by Dawny P, so, because I was stamping out some of these cute HH images for a blogging buddy, thought I would use one for this card.






The image (Gavin the givin' dragon) has been coloured with Promarkers with a bit of doodling around the edges. Sentiment stamp is Penny Black, papers are Basic Grey and c.s. is Bazzill Bling. Finally, added a couple of Doodlebug buttons.

Sorry this posting is short 'n' sweet but Sam has a friend round to play and I must get started on their tea soon.

Comments

Natalie said…
Cool card Jo, I love the dragon. x
Moni said…
Lovely card! Hugs, Moni
Annie said…
that is such a cute dragon on your card Jo, and love the plaid paper. hugs, annie x
Jose said…
Gorgeous card Jo, lovely papers too
Jose x
Lauren said…
This is so fun! Great coloring.
So so cute - love the image!
debby4000 said…
fabulous cute card, love the dragon.
nessy said…
a true jo card this one ~ such a cute dragaon ~love the papers you have chosen!
speak soon
vanessa xx
steph said…
Lovely card! Dragon is fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.