Monday, 26 January 2009

Pen Pal

Now it's the turn of the teal and chocolate colour scheme again!! As I mentioned before, I've made a few cards recently with these papers so I'm alternating them for postings so it's not too monotonous!!



The image is called Pen Pal and is coloured with Promarkers (what else!!) with more doodling around the edges to frame it. Papers are.......yes, you've guessed it, My Minds Eye and brown c.s. is Bazzill. Sentiment is from Whiff of Joy and have distressed the edges with more dodgy stitching!! Buttons are from my stash.

Having yet more personal problems at the moment....will they ever stop! so sorry the posting is so short.

10 comments:

Jose said...

Cant see any dodgy stiching, the card looks lovely as usual, love the colours you have used too.
Jose xx

Annie said...

you are in my thoughts Jo. love the colour combo on your card and the cute image. hugs, annie x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty Jo and I love the colours. I hope things will start to get better for you soon. Take care

Lauren said...

I hope things are ok! This is a fabulous card.

Deb said...

Fabulous card Jo, love the sweet image and those gorgeous colours, the stitching looks fab! Hope you are okay! hugs Debx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Gorgeous Jo! Love the brown and teal, can't have too much of that color combo. Super coloring on that image and love the layout. Fabulous job! :)

nessy said...

can never get tired of any of your cards jo ~what ever the colours!!
charming card ~stunning as always
vanessa xx
ps are you around this weekend??~will e-mail later today

Natalie said...

Great card Jo, I love the image and colours. x

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Jo. Lovely colours, you sure did get a stash of the MME papers!! Sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the moment, hope things start looking up for you soon...
Sam x

Zoe said...

I really love this colour combination but dont ever seem to do any cards in it myself! That'll give me something to do today!