Skip to main content

Something a Bit Different!

There's been a lot of excitement recently about Tim Holtz Distress Oxides which seemed to be selling out as soon as they got to the shops.  I have patiently waited, sitting on my hands, until now that is and finally bit the bullet and bought the set.  Yesterday, I had a few hours to myself so thought I would give them a go and wow! do I love them!  So easy to use and such good results for backgrounds. 

Here are my first two attempts - my Son has claimed the first one for his new bedroom so will have to frame it.  I think I will make the second one into a card.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.