Skip to main content

90!

One of my gentlemen clients will reach the grand old age of 90 this week so needed to make a card for him.  Saw this design on Create & Craft last year by the talented Julie Hickey for a Christmas card so thought I would adapt it to a masculine birthday card.


Used the "Julie Loves" numeric stamps with Memento coloured inks and added some Glossy Accents to the red 90 to give it a lift.  Added a sentiment from Darkroom Door and a squiggle across the top to balance out the card.

I haven't shown it in the photograph, but used a Penny Black stamp on the inside with one of my favourite quotes " How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.