Skip to main content

Black and White

Good Morning to anyone that continues to read my blog!  

Today's submission is a card a friend asked me to make - she wanted one for a girl who liked to shop, especially for shoes.



Used an image which I was given some years ago from Rubber Romance and decided to keep it as it was with no colouring.  Base card is made up with black cardstock and a white piece which has been embossed with the Sue Wilson Heart Lattice embossing folder.  Used a Tonic punch to make the band underneath the image and a Darkroom Door string sentiment.  Made a bow with some silky crush ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and added some silver and black voile, a black dazzler and some black sticky gems.

Entering this in The Ribbon Girl challenge which is to add ribbons.




Comments

debby4000 said…
Oh this is fabulous Jo.
luv
Debby

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.