Skip to main content

Long Time, No See

It's been such a long time since I last posted on here but trying hard to get back into the habit.

I haven't made a card in a long while, instead I've been trying to organise and catalogue my stamp collection and other craft items and I'm slowly (very slowly!) getting through it!

One of my clients recently became a Granny for the first time and I wanted to make her a special card so here it is…


I've used my favourite baby image - Baby Hammock by Penny Black coloured with Copics and Promarkers with a bit of Glamour Dust for sparkle.  Papers are Magnolia, stitched around the edges and finished off with some flowers (The Ribbon Girl), punched leaves (Martha Stewart), webbing (Bunny Zoe Crafts), Sparkly jewels (Stampin Up)and a Teddy Bear charm from my stash.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


This is the inside - not a good photo I know but for some unknown reason my camera was playing up and this was the best shot I could get!  Decorated with Magnolia papers, again stitched around the edges and then added a Paper Smooches sentiment to the plain white card together with a Penny Black Stickeroo and some doodling.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.