Skip to main content

Long Time, No Blog!


Well, it's been a good few months since I've posted anything mainly due to the fact that life has been so hectic.  A lot of my time was taken up with making wedding invitations for my Niece and I must admit that after making nearly 120 cards all the same, I was not in the mood for crafting afterwards!  However, now that has passed and needed to make a card for one of my Dad's friends so here it is!

Used a Whimsy stamp (Meljen's Designs Collection) known as Gruffy Little Gnome which I've had for a while but never stamped.  He's coloured with Promarkers, papers are Echo Park Times & Seasons and used Kraft card from Pink Petticoat.  Corner die cut and letters are Die-namics.  All products (including the webbing) are from My Mum's Craft Shop.

Comments

Michelle said…
Nice to see you back Jo. I can understand why you didn't want to craft after making that many invites! Gorgeous card, love the colours and fab image xx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.