Skip to main content

Feels Like Me!

Must admit feel a bit like this snail at the moment...couldn't rush if I tried so keep plodding along! Needed a New Home card for one of my ladies I work for so this Whipper Snapper image got inked up as it's a favourite of mine for this type of card. Papers are a combination of MME and sentiment is Papertrey Inc. Unfortunately, can't use my sewing machine at the moment as it's too heavy for me to lift onto the table, so once again, a very simple and straightforward card!



Comments

Jilli said…
Hey you, its nice to see you back making things ... just seen about your Dad, i'm so sorry honey ... going through the same thing myself at the minute, although Dad hasn't gone yet he doesn't have much time left.

Anyway, your card is gorgeous, love the papers, image and as always your fab colouring.

Hugs Jillix

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Birthday Wreath Card

Saw this design on one of AMD TV shows and fell in love with it immediately so set about making two different projects with the same design.
This is the first...


...a birthday card for a friend of mine.  I haven't quite finished the other project so I will show that another day.