Skip to main content

A Couple of Birthday Cards



Hi all, hope you're all keeping warm in the snow - we even had some down here in sunny Weymouth!

Here's a couple of cards I made last week for my Sister and Dad who celebrate their birthdays within days of each other. My Sister's card is very similar to the other LOTV fairy one I made recently and that motivated me to get out my other LOTV stamp which I had never inked. Won't bore you with all the details today as I've got loads to get on with - no work as the schools are closed and my lazy boys are still in bed!


Comments

Mandy said…
Hi Jo, we haven't had much in the way of snow here, but it's been really cold with some fab frosts!! It feels quite warm at the moment....must be at least 6 degrees !!

Your cards are wonderful, really love your layouts.

Mandy

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.