Skip to main content

Picking Apples x 6!

Here's one of the cards I managed to make yesterday. I decided in the end, not to photograph them all as they are all very similar...just slightly different papers and coloured flowers, but the images are all the same and coloured identically - you see I'm trying to keep to my New Year's resolution of 2008 of making several cards at the same time - it's only taken me two years to do but managed to make six of these - four for birthdays this month and two to put in my card box which is VERY empty! I won't bore you with all the details of the card but have kept it very simple with a little distressing and sewing.

Just finished work so need to get on with some of my own housework now before I pick the boys up.


Comments

Leann said…
Great to see you back Jo - missed you!
Gorgeous card hun :)
Hugs x
Jilli said…
Gorgeous card honey, love the papers and colours. How organised are you? I keep thinking i should make 1 Christmas card a week ... trouble is i never put my thought into practice and end up buying a box every year LOL! hugs Jillix
Heather said…
This is totally adorable!!!
nessy said…
well, well so you are back into blogging land again ~welcome back dear friend!!
not lost your touch then ~another gorgeous card jo ~that could only be made by you!!
don`t believe you made another 6 ~liar pants on fire!!
vanessa xx
CraftyC said…
This is so pretty Jo, I love the colours!
Clairex
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Beautiful Jo! Love all the pretty papers and the distressing. Fab coloring on that super cute image too. :)
Jose said…
Gorgeous card Jo, love the colours too... sounds like Lewis is better then if you are back at work, glad to hear that.
Ila said…
Absolutely Gorgeous!!..I love the sweet image, coloring and papers!!..Hugs, Ila
debby4000 said…
Adorable, sweet card Jo and fab colours too.
luv
Debby
Debi said…
Absolutely gorgoeus. Awesome job!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.