Skip to main content

A Card At Last!

Long time no blog! I have been so busy over the last couple of weeks that I've only had time for Farmville hee! hee! - that is so addictive! Anyway, they've almost finished my house, just the back to paint now, however, another company have started on the two houses either side of me so the noise and dust will continue for a little while yet! The really good news is I've just got to work for a couple of hours tomorrow morning and then I have two whole days off! I can't tell you how tired I am and just want to go to bed for the weekend!

I've actually got a card to show you today - I did make a couple of others but the photographs were pants and the cards have now been posted. The one I'm showing is for one of Lewis's little girlies. She's reached the grand old age of 12 so I wanted something a little more grown up and I thought ipodbella fitted the bill.



I just wish I looked like that from behind! Coloured her with PM's and some Glamour Dust on her top. Sentiment is from Woodware (I think!). Papers are from Doodlebug and c.s. is some odd bits I had in my stash along with the flower and brad. Oh, and added a bit of sticky ribbon from Papermania.

Off to check on my farm now! and then to bed. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Linda Elbourne said…
Love the composition and the colour Jo ... I do look like that from behind ... erm ... Don't I?????
My Little Space said…
Lovely card Jo and just perfect for a 12 year old!

...it would be great to have a butt that good !!!!

Mandy
Debi said…
Love the card!!! Seems apporpriate with the Subject of the entry! Love the colors... Awesome card!
Super card Jo, the black, white and red look fab together.
Clare x
debby4000 said…
Oh this is fab, brilliant bella.
luv
Debby
nessy said…
gorgeous card jo ~any 12 year old girl would just love this!!
well gone have the days of a "bum" like that .......well we have had two boys!!!..and we are both getting nearer to the big birthday!!!.... just don`t look in the mirror i say!! ha ha!!
big hugs
vanessa xx
Jose said…
Just lovely for a 12 year old girl, Im sure she loved it... brave you farming, I darent start or I would get addicted!
Jose xx
Michelle Ramsay said…
Beautiful card and very appropriate for a 12 year old!!
Zoe said…
Great card, love the image x

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.