Skip to main content

I've Been Tagged and an Award!

Morning all! Another wet and miserable day here in Weymouth so won't be going too far today.

I recently received an award from Jilli - thank you Jilli, that really is so kind of you and you can take it right back because I love reading your blog - not only is your work great but you always manage to make me giggle!!




I would also like to pass this on to Annie whose blog is another favourite of mine and who, I think, could maybe do with a little cheering up at the moment.

Jilli also tagged me.......you're really testing me now Jilli!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. Ten Years ago - I know I'm getting old because I can remember ten years ago easily but not yesterday lol!! Lewis was six months old and I was getting to grips with being a new Mum.

2. 5 Things on today's To Do List - (1) Wait in for the Gas Man (so annoying they give you a time slot of 8.00 am - 1.00 pm!) (2) Hide more stash! (3) Ironing (4) Change the beds (5) Pop up to see my Sister before she goes to Cyprus tomorrow.

3. Snacks I enjoy - Definitely cheese on toast with Worcester Sauce!

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire - SPEND, SPEND, SPEND!!! Oh, and of course, all the obvious stuff like pay off mtges etc.

5. Places I have lived - Weymouth! Am I boring or what?!! - nearly made it to Australia this time last year (Visas still in the drawer!) but change of plans at the last minute.

This is a difficult one to pass on as alot of my blogging buddies have already done this one so I will give it to all of you who read my blog......consider yourselves tagged!!





Comments

Annie said…
thank you for thinking of me and passing on the award Jo. I'll try to get it on my blog in the next day or two, at the moment I'm just about keeping my head above water with the DT commitments and with cards I allready have made/allmost made. I've managed to pre-programme quite a few just in case I have to go to the hospital at short notice. annie x
Erin... said…
congrats on your award!! cheese toast and worcester......hhhmmmm, I love all 3 not sure if I'd love them together, I'll have to try
Sam said…
Hi Jo
We thought about emigrating to Oz a couple of yrs ago but hubby couldn't get a transfer with his job. What made you decide to stay? One of my friends at work has just decided to go over there, hubby has a job in Melbourne , I am quite envious, but didn't really have the nerve to make such a big decision!! Still think about it quite a bit but will have to make do with a long visit, probably when kids are older so we can travel more.
Sam x

Popular posts from this blog

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but

A Quick Magnolia!

This is going to be a very quick posting as I've been suffering from toothache on and off since Friday evening and it is now unbearable. I do have an appointment with the Dentist tomorrow so if I can just get through tonight I'll be OK! Don't really feel like listing all the details for this one, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Fancy a Magnolia?

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last six weeks. It's amazing, I really didn't think I would get so many hits when I started out. It really is appreciated. Now to the blog candy......I've thought long and hard about this and decided to do something a little bit different. The reason being, I think even though we enjoy making cards, we're all so busy with birthdays, challenges, and everyday life, so I thought I'd make it simple. I admit to being a bit(?) of a nosey old moo!! so what I would like you to do is send a link to a photo of your craft space. Don't worry how tidy(?)/untidy, small, big, whatever, your space is. Could be a room (I'd kill for one!), a corner of a room (like mine!), a dining room table. It doesn't matter, just add a comment with a link to your blog and if you haven't got a blog, then e-mail me a photo (my e-mail link is in my Profile). Just to get you started, here's my space